Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy 4/20!


Happy 4/20, dear readers. I'm home from Europe just in time to celebrate my favorite holiday. I hit up my favorite dispensary this afternoon for some supplies and the gray-haired, Eastern European budtender welcomed me back to town and set me up with some excellent strains for the occasion: Headband x OG Kush, G-13, L.A. Confidential, Maui Wowie x Afghooey, and Green Crack Extreme. I'll certainly be celebrating in style with Pauly tomorrow and will also try and hit up some of the local dispensaires' celebrations. Free meds, hourly raffles for Volcano vaporizers, complimentary edibles? Did I mention how much I love my home state?

I'll also be playing in this with some of my similarly inclined friends:


Also, hit up Coventry for a collection of our favorite weed-themed videos including Snoop Dogg's appearance on Weeds, the infamous "Tootie's Bong" scene from The Facts of Life and the wonder joint scene from Revenge of the Nerds. Look around and download yourself some tunes while you're there, too.

Smoke 'em up kids and have a heady day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

budtender, nice. your blog is awesome, i wish i lived in your state and had some sort of headache type condition so i could partake...