Friday, April 28, 2006

Liar's Poker

Titan allegedly has hand histories available now. At least according to their email newsletter they do. So I go into the software to check it out. There is no such function, at least not that I can find. So I try their online support and some girl tells me that they ARE there, but I'm just not seeing them. Last time I checked, I wasn't blind or retarded.

So Titan's advertising something that's not there. What a surprise. Guess my money's going back to Stars or Full Tilt.

1 comment:

Heavy Critters said...

Hi Change,

I actually found my hand histories pretty easily.

Start in the Lobby, click on My Account in the lower right corner, and wait for the page to load.

The fourth and fifth tabs at the top of the new page should be for Cash and Tourney histories.

Hope that helps.

BP