Friday, October 22, 2010

Setlist: Dinner with My Parents


Dinner with My Parents - 10/21/10 - Los Angeles, CA

Set 1: You Put On Makeup, Is Something Wrong?, C.C. Sabathia is a Fat Colored Man>Theme from The Archie Bunker Show>The Dodgers Hold the Moral High Ground, How Many Phish Shows Are Enough?, Your Car Insurance Costs...What?

Set 2: A Photo of You at Ellie's Wedding>Were You Really That Drunk>Why Do You Always Bring Up Weddings?, It's My Life*, How is Work>Unemployment Lies>How is Work, Let's Take Your Blood Pressure**, Won't You Please Get Health Insurance?

Encore: Dad Would Sleep Better if He Smoked Weed***

*Bon Jovi Cover
** 104/73
*** Solo acoustic

4 comments:

lj said...

lolololol <3.

Irongirl01 said...

I just got done telling my 73 year old father who lives an hour away that if he keeps working himself up to the point of a mental breakdown I will have to commit him to the psych ward. (Hell be following in the steps of his crazy mother).

You got off easy at the rents.

on_thg said...

no Backwards Down The Memory Lane?

Otis said...

This is simply brilliant.