Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble, Gobble


I am so in love with this picture. Aren't they soooooo cute?

Hopefully by 6 p.m. PST I'll have a head full of chardonnay and be able to join in the pokery festivities while wading in a tryptophan haze. That is, if my parents can get their shit together and get the food out in time.

This year, color me thankful for another year not spent in a cubicle, the opportunities I've had to travel, my family's continued good health, and especially, for that guy on the right with the missing tooth. On a day when my worst fears were entertained, he ended up walking away from a car wreck without a scratch on him. I can never repay the universe enough for that one.

Happy Thanksgiving, my fellow Americans. And all you Eurodonks--enjoy fleecing the drunk Yanks on PokerStars tonight. I hope to be there with you.

No comments: