Tuesday, October 10, 2006

14-0


This is probably the only time this is ever going to happen for me, so allow me to revel in my dumb luck for just a moment. This week I had a 100% perfect sheet for the NFL games in the Pauly's Pub Pool. I arrived at these results through a complex formula of flipping coins, making less-than-educated guesses, and favoring teams that play in domes. I also went with a few blogger favorites, with Drizz's Vikings, C.J.'s Eagles, Pauly's Giants, and Donkeypuncher's Bears all pulling out victories. Look at all those beeeeauuuutiful green dots!

Guaranteed there's no way I'll do this well again, but for now? 14-0, baby! Ship it!

6 comments:

jremotigue said...

Verrry well done.

Pauly said...

I'm a JETS fan, not Giants. But nice catch!

change100 said...

Whatever. Jets suck

Anonymous said...

You picked against my Stillers.... don't feel so bad sucking out on your BB 36 now!!

Congrats on a perfect week. Tough to do in this age of parity.

Unknown said...

Why oh why did I think the Cardinals would win???

Garthmeister J. said...

And I shat the bed this week. Aren't you glad you didn't take my advice?! ;)