Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's a High Holy Day in my world

To my friends, loyal readers, members of the WPBT, random Googlers and fellow degenerates, I wish you all a blessed, mellow, and thoroughly groovy 420.

I'll be celebrating the arrival of the sacred hour for my East Coast friends in about 20 minutes. And again in an hour and 20 for those on Central Time. And lest we forget our bretheren in the Rocky Mountain states, I'll be reprising the ritual another hour after that. And so on and so forth until the International Date Line has been crossed.

Toke on, my brothers and sisters. And may peace be with you.

(And for those who don't understand a word of what I'm talking about... well, check out this free instructional video)

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Happy 4/20. May your crop be plentiful.

High Plains Drifter said...

And the five-oh be scarce.

Heavy Critters said...

And your bud be kind.

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Wish we were there to join you, Change. Enjoy.