Friday, October 28, 2005

I'm the Nuts!

At least CJ thinks so ;) Thanks so much to the guys at Up For Poker for selecting this humble blog as "The Nuts." It was a lovely surprise to discover just after losing a buyin on Full Tilt when my Hilton Sisters were cracked by 47 offsuit. My internal dialogue went something like this:

"I hate cash games! I hate cash games! Fuck Fuck Fuck. What the fuck was I thinking? Wait a minute... someone reads this stuff I post in between bong hits and folding crap hands? Holy shit!"

For any first-time visitors, welcome. I'm your host, Change. For the uninitiated, I offer these up as a "best of," though having only been blogging for about 4 months it seems a little absurd. Eh, fuck it.

Fixing a Hole
28 Days
Women and Poker
The Politics of Ladies Night
Trip Report: Ladies Night @ the Bike
My Car is on Fire

3 comments:

Bill said...

So, you still up for a cash game at HDouble's next week? :-)

Sparky said...

Congrats on being the nuts. Now you'll catch all the hits. ;)

Unknown said...

Can I say the same about tournaments?